The Prima APBX 10 AS2 active subwoofer, with the 10-inch driver, features a dedicated high-performance amplification module that enhances all the passive box technologies, such as the 2S²(2 Sides / 2 Sounds) design, the Plug & Play terminal block and ultra-compact size.
The amplification module, with power outputs of 400W RMS, is developed with he-li technology (high efficiency / low impedance), which thanks to the absence of the DC-DC voltage booster reaches the impressive 90% efficiency level, very close to the theoretical limit of the D-Class. New input stage DBT (Dynamic Bass Tracking) technology allows 100% use of the he-li (High-Efficiency Low Impedance) amplifier power and to enjoy a tense and dynamic bass even at very high listening volumes. Eliminating the voltage booster was made possible thanks to the development of the new dual coil drivers, which inherit all the technological background of the Prima subwoofers, but differ for the ultra-low impedance (0.16 ohms for APBX 10 AS). This feature ensures a perfect synergy with the he-li (High-Efficiency Low Impedance) technology, maximizing the combination of amplifier, speakers, and sealed box, to obtain low, powerful, and crisp frequencies. The controls section is complete and provides optimal regulation of the low-frequency emission in the car cabin. The Butterworth low pass filter at 12dB/Oct. with variable cut-off frequency (50-200 Hz) can be bypassed when used with an AP bit processor with pre-out output dedicated to the sub. The adjustable bass-boost control (0 ÷ 6 dB) at 45 Hz allows the user to emphasize the response on the lower side of the spectrum. The high-level speaker-in input on the multi-pole connector eases the integration with OEM audio systems while the low-level input on RCA is dedicated to the connection with after-market sources. The subwoofer automatic turn on/off function ART (Automatic Remote Turn-On) can be configured to be controlled by the source remote signal, by the voltage variation on the high-level input, or by the audio signal on both inputs. Phase control (0-180°) completes the equipment. The SSP (Sub Smart Plug) terminal block is provided with a single Plug&Play connector to be able to disconnect the box easily and safely.
- Integrated 400 W RMS 0.16 D-Class amplifier featuring he-li technology
(high efficiency / low impedance) without switching the power supply, for a
performance next to ideal.
- Input stage DBT (Dynamic Bass Tracking) technology allows 100% use of the He-Li (High-Efficiency Low Impedance) amplifier power and to enjoy a tense and dynamic bass even at very high listening volumes.
- Butterworth low-pass filter at 12dB/Oct. with variable cutting frequency (50-300 Hz), phase control (0-180°), and adjustable bass-boost 0÷6 db @ 45Hz.
- Defeatable filter to use the sub-dedicated output of a bit or AP bit processor.
- High-level audio input on multi-pin connector for maximum OEM
integration and low level on RCA for aftermarket sources.
- ART turn-on function (Automatic Remote Turn-On) is selectable among Remote-in, Hi-level, and Audio signals.
- Box with ultra-low profile (6.22 in./ 158 mm) in air suspension, designed to take full advantage of the performance of the 10-inch APS 10 DL
- The SSP (Sub Smart Plug) terminal block is provided with a Plug&Play
connector to be able to disconnect the box easily and safely.
- The 2S² (2 Sides / 2 Sounds) design provides the ability to select between Down-Firing positioning to increase the low-frequency extension and Up-Firing installation to obtain more punch and definition.
- Down-firing levelling feet with Velcro inserts included for a secure grip with the carpet, ensuring extreme ease of removal.
- Rounded corners allow easy placement in the trunk and act as a
reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonances.
- The exclusive design of the cone, dust-cap, and basket geometry to achieve a wide linear excursion (9 mm in one direction), keeping the depth required for the assembly to a minimum.
- HRC AP remote control included.
- A sturdy metal grille is included, for the total protection of the subwoofer driver.
|Power Handling - Peak||800 W|
|Power Handling - Continuous||400 W|
|Magnet Material||HIGH-DENSITY FLUX FERRITE|
|Cone Material||WATER-REPELLENT PRESSED PAPER|
Read more here.
|Dimension A||440 mm|
|Dimension B||334 mm|
|Dimension C||135 mm|
Read more info here.
- HRC AP - Remote control for APBX AS
- Unit Type: Enclosure | Loaded | Active
- Watts RMS: 251 - 500W
- Brand: AUDISON
- Size: 250mm | 10"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.