The APBX 8 R loaded enclosure was developed with reflex loading, with tuning designed to concentrate SPL in the lowest frequency range. The aim was to exploit the natural boost in output found in most cars below 60 Hz known as cabin gain. The 8-inch single 4-ohm voice-coil subwoofer has a powerful motor that maximizes efficiency in combination with the AP8.9-bit amplifier. The low-resonant frequency of the subwoofer, matched to the reflex enclosure keeps excursion low within the entire audio spectrum, allowing also the use with a pair of AP4.9 bit / AP4 D bridged channels, capable of delivering 260 W RMS.
- Ultra-low profile (5.16 in. / 131 mm) box with slot-ported design perfectly
tuned to fully exploit the APS 8 R driver.
- 2S² (2 Sides/2 Sounds) design provides the ability to choose between
Down-firing mounting to increase the low-frequency extension and
Up-firing install to obtain more punch and definition.
- Levelling feet with velcro inserts included for a secure grip with the
carpet while maintaining easy removal.
- SSP (Sub Smart Plug) features both traditional push contacts and a
Plug-&-Play terminal block to easily configure the impedance as required
and provides a quick release.
- Rounded corners allow easy positioning in the trunk and act as
reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonance.
- Special-designed cone-dust cap-basket geometry which guarantees a
long linear excursion capability (9 mm, one-way).
- Massive driver motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element
Modeling) for perfect control under high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent pressed paper 8 in. cone, featuring a profile developed
with FEM and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Specifically developed to be combined with either the AP8.9 bit (2 CH bridged)
or AP4.9 bit /AP4 D (2 CH bridged) amplifiers taking advantage of the bass
boost feature and integrated parametric equalizer of the built-in DSP.
- A sturdy metal grid is included for a total protection of the subwoofer driver.
|Power Handling - Peak||500 W|
|Power Handling - Continuous||250 W|
|Magnet Material||HIGH-DENSITY FLUX FERRITE|
|Cone Material||COTTON-FIBRE PRESSES PAPER CONE|
Read more here.
|Dimension A||470 mm|
|Dimension B||334 mm|
|Dimension C||109 mm|
- Unit Type: Enclosure | Loaded
- Watts RMS: 151 - 250W
- Voice Coil x Impedance | Ω: 1 x 4Ω
- Brand: AUDISON
- Size: 200mm | 8"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.