Prima compact subwoofer family expands with the introduction of the new 25 cm (10 in.) APS 10 S4S, optimized for enclosures with a reduced volume starting from 10 litres. The configuration of the single 4-ohm voice coil makes it ideal to be driven by the new AP F8.9 bit amplifier with built-in DSP that delivers an outstanding 260 W RMS with two channels bridged. Also interesting is the possibility to create custom enclosures with two APS 10 S4S driven by the AP 1D amplifier using the 540 W RMS delivered on the 2-ohm load resulting from the driver's connection in parallel.
- Ultra-low profile (4.7 in. / 120 mm) for maximum installation flexibility.
- Designed to deliver maximum performance in a sealed enclosure starting from 10 lt.
- Special-designed cone-dust cap-basket geometry guarantees a long linear excursion capability (11 mm, one-way) while keeping the mounting depth to a minimum.
- Air vents on the basket underneath the spider, eliminating the need for the central pole vent allowing mounting close to the rear wall of the enclosure.
- Massive motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) for perfect control under high power, high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent treated paper 10 in. cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM simulation and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Single voice coil design specifically developed to be combined with either AP F8.9 bit (2 CH bridged 260 W RMS) amplifiers taking advantage of the bass boost feature and integrated parametric equalizer of the built-in DSP.
- Steel mesh grille and plastic gasket included.
|Power Handling - Peak
|Power Handling - Continuous
||HIGH-DENSITY FLUX FERRITE
|Voice Coil Ø
||WATER-REPELLENT PRESSED PAPER
|Driver Displacement Volume
Read more info here.