The 2-way coaxial kit PC 165 SF incorporates the essence of Focal’s latest technologies to deliver performance, reliability and French manufacturing. Its exclusive Slatefiber cone helps create a rich soundscape.
Its standard dimensions of 6,5” (165mm) and smart design means it can be installed in most vehicles on the market. Last but not least, its high sensitivity offers smooth amplification: PC 165 SF can be directly connected to the original car radio or be used with an amplifier to make the most of its performance.
As well as its impressive performance, it is also easy to install thanks to its ultra-compact size and high quality materials.
Slatefiber kits offer high power handling in your vehicle, even after listening for a long time at high volumes. Their reliability is guaranteed, whether you only use your sound system once in a while or non-stop.
- Made in France in the Focal workshops
- High power handling for intensive use
- Little amplification requirements due to high sensitivity
- Tough design and high quality materials
- Flexible installation and usage options
- Al/Mg tweeter. Aluminium alloy and magnesium inverted dome tweeter
- Aluminium basket. Lightweight, tough and stylish thanks to a ‘rotor’ design and slate-blue finish
- Slatefiber cone. Made from non-woven, recycled carbon fibres
Nominal power: 80W
Maximum power: 160W
Nom. impedance: 4 Ω
Frequency response: 60Hz-21kHz
VC diameter: 25mm / 1"
Net weight: 1050g
Rdc: 2.8 Ω
Vas: 11.78 l
For product data sheet click here.
- Speaker Type: Coaxial | 2 Way
- Watts RMS: 61 - 80W
- Brand: FOCAL
- Size: 165mm | 6.5"