That rocks – the new M FOUR DSP
The M FOUR DSP is more than “just” another four-channel amplifier – rather, despite its small dimensions, you are dealing with a powerful control center that has not less than a total of ten processed DSP channels. In addition, the amplifier delivers plentiful output power with generously 100 Watts RMS per channel into both 4 Ohms and 2 Ohms load.
Finally, its awesome price-performance ratio in combination with the fantastic feature set will ensure bright eyes.
Tonally absolutely HELIX!
Compromises in terms of sound quality have no place in a HELIX product – and that's why the M FOUR DSP is equipped with all the finesse for the perfect sound.
Even the internal amplifier section of the M FOUR DSP is extremely variable – it can either be operated in 4-channel mode or, thanks to its bridging capability, can also be configured as a 3-channel or even 2-channel amplifier.
Virtual Channel Processing – that´s how signal routing works today
Many DSP channels need to be managed and configured properly – so there was no question that the M FOUR DSP is also equipped with Audiotec Fischer's innovative virtual channel processing.
The plus in speed – thanks to ACO
Faster is better – the particularly powerful 32 Bit ACO platform takes over all control tasks and ensures significantly more speed, especially for data communication with the DSP PC-Tool software but also for the lightning-fast switching between up to ten sound setups.
Compact, cool and absolutely practical
Despite its vast range of functions and huge output power the M FOUR DSP presents itself in the same classic, compact HELIX design with distinctive lines like a HELIX M FOUR or M ONE. Thanks to its Class D amplifier technology, it keeps a "cool head" even at full power.
- Up to 135 Watts RMS max. output power per channel into 4 & 2 Ω
- Extremely powerful 64 Bit “fixed point” Audio DSP and state-of-the-art 32 Bit AD and DA signal converters from AKM
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform for enhanced system and DSP features like:
- ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) and InputEQ for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- SFX sound effects – Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander, RealCenter & Co.
- Smart 6-channel high-level input with ADEP.3 circuit
- Six RCA / Cinch line outputs with max. 6 Volts output voltage
- Virtual Channel Processing (VCP) allows even more flexible configuration for highly complex sound systems
- Bridgeable amplifier channels for driving powerful woofer or subwoofer
- DSP-board manufactured in Germany
Read more details about this product here.
|Power RMS ≤ 1% THD+N|
|- @ 4 Ohms||4 x 100 Watts|
|- @ 2 Ohms||4 x 100 Watts|
|- @ 1 Ohm||-|
|- bridged @ 4 Ohms||2 x 200 Watts|
|- bridged @ 2 Ohms||-|
|Max. output power per channel*||Up to 135 Watts RMS @ 4 / 2 Ohms|
|Amplifier technology||Class D|
|Inputs||6 x RCA / Cinch
6 x Highlevel speaker input
1 x Optical SPDIF (12 - 96 kHz)
1 x Remote In
|Input sensitivity||RCA / Cinch 1 - 4 Volts
High level 5 - 20 Volts
|Input impedance RCA / Cinch||22 kOhms|
|Input impedance high level||9 - 33 Ohms or 20 kOhms|
|Outputs||4 x Speaker output
6 x RCA / Cinch
2 x Remote Out
|Output voltage RCA / Cinch||6 Volts RMS|
|Frequency response||20 Hz - 22,000 Hz|
|DSP resolution||64 Bit|
|DSP power||295 MHz (1.2 billion MAC operations/second)|
|Sampling rate||48 kHz|
|DSP type||Audio signal processor|
|Signal converters||A/D: AKM 32 Bit
D/A: AKM 32 Bit
|Signal-to-noise ratio digital input||105 dB (A-weighted)|
|Signal-to-noise ratio analog input||102 dB (A-weighted)|
|Distortion (THD)||< 0.03 %|
|Operating voltage||10.5 - 16 Volts (max. 5 sec.down to 6 Volts)|
|Idle current||1500 mA|
|Max. remote output current||500 mA|
|Fuse||2 x 30 A Maxi-fuse (APX)|
|Additional features||ADEP.3 circuit, Auto Remote switch, 32 Bit CoProcessor, Control Input|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||50 x 230 x 154 mm /
2.00 x 9.06 x 6.06“
* In typical multi-channel applications (2- / 3-way system + rear + subwoofer)
Scope of delivery
1 x Line Output-to-RCA / Cinch cable
1 x USB cable
1 x Mounting material
1 x Instruction manual
- Channel Output: 4 Channel
- Built-In DSP: Yes
- Watts RMS Per Channel @ 4Ω: 101 - 150W
- Watts RMS Per Channel @ 2Ω: 101 - 150W
- Watts RMS in bridge mode: 151 - 300W
- RCA Input: 6x RCA
- High-Level Input: 6x Channel
- High-Level Input Voltage: Up to 20V
- Pre-Outs: 6 Channel
- Class: D
- Brand: HELIX
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.