That rocks – the new M SIX DSP
The M SIX DSP is more than “just” another six-channel amplifier – rather, despite its small dimensions, you are dealing with a powerful control center that has not less than a total of ten processed DSP channels. In addition, the amplifier delivers plentiful output power with generously 100 Watts RMS per channel into both 4 Ohms and 2 Ohms load.
Finally, its awesome price-performance ratio in combination with the fantastic feature set will ensure bright eyes.
Tonally absolutely HELIX!
Compromises in terms of sound quality have no place in a HELIX product – and that's why the M SIX DSP is equipped with all the finesse for perfect sound. Of course, excellent and separate A/D and D/A converters are just as natural as on the DSP circuit board, which is completely manufactured in Germany, you will find only excellent, separate A/D and D/A converters as well as an extremely powerful DSP from Analog Devices. In addition, the four pre-amplifier outputs with 6 Volts output voltage provide more than enough level to drive any additional amplifier.
Even the internal amplifier section of the M SIX DSP is extremely variable – it can either be operated in 6-channel mode or, thanks to its bridging capability, can also be configured as a 5-channel, 4-channel or even 3-channel amplifier.
Virtual Channel Processing – that´s how signal routing works today
Many DSP channels need to be managed and configured properly – so there was no question that the M SIX DSP is also equipped with Audiotec Fischer's innovative virtual channel processing.
The plus in speed – thanks to ACO
Faster is better – the particularly powerful 32 Bit ACO platform takes over all control tasks and ensures significantly more speed
Compact, cool and absolutely practical
Despite its vast range of functions and huge output power the M SIX DSP presents itself in the same classic, compact HELIX design with distinctive lines like a HELIX M SIX. n.
- Up to 130 Watts RMS max. output power per channel into 4 & 2 Ω
- Extremely powerful 64 Bit “fixed point” Audio DSP and state-of-the-art AD and DA signal converters
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform for enhanced system and DSP features like:
- ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) and InputEQ for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- SFX sound effects – Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander, RealCenter & Co.
- Smart 6-channel highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit
- Four RCA / Cinch line outputs with max. 6 Volts output voltage
- Virtual Channel Processing (VCP) allows even more flexible configuration for highly complex sound systems
- Bridgeable amplifier channels for driving powerful woofer or subwoofer
- DSP-board manufactured in Germany
Read special features here.
|Power RMS ≤ 1% THD+N|
|- @ 4 Ohms||6 x 100 Watts|
|- @ 2 Ohms||6 x 100 Watts|
|- @ 1 Ohm||-|
|- bridged @ 4 Ohms||3 x 200 Watts|
|- bridged @ 2 Ohms||-|
|Max. output power per channel*||Up to 130 Watts RMS @ 4 / 2 Ohms|
|Amplifier technology||Class D|
|Inputs||6 x RCA / Cinch
6 x Highlevel speaker input
1 x Optical SPDIF (12 - 96 kHz)
1 x Remote In
|Input sensitivity||RCA / Cinch 1 - 4 Volts
Highlevel 5 - 20 Volts
|Input impedance RCA / Cinch||22 kOhms|
|Input impedance highlevel||9 - 33 Ohms or 20 kOhms|
|Outputs||6 x Speaker output
4 x RCA / Cinch
2 x Remote Out
|Output voltage RCA / Cinch||6 Volts|
|Frequency response||20 Hz - 22,000 Hz|
|DSP resolution||64 Bit|
|DSP power||295 MHz (1.2 billion MAC operations/second)|
|Sampling rate||48 kHz|
|DSP type||Audio signal processor|
|Signal-to-noise ratio digital input||105 / 108 dB Speaker / Line Output (A-weighted)|
|Signal-to-noise ration analog input||102 / 105 dB Speaker / Line Output (A-weighted)|
|Distortion (THD)||< 0.03 / 0.005 % Speaker / Line Output|
|Operating voltage||10.5 - 16 Volts (max. 5 sec.down to 6 Volts)|
|Idle current||1950 mA|
|Max. remote output current||500 mA|
|Fuse||2 x 35 A Maxi-fuse (APX)|
|Power rating||DC 12 V ⎓ 80 A max.|
|Additional features||ADEP.3 circuit, Auto Remote switch, 32 Bit CoProcessor, Control Input|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||50 x 320 x 154 mm /
2.00 x 12.60 x 6.06”
- Channel Output: 6 Channel
- Built-In DSP: Yes
- Watts RMS Per Channel @ 4Ω: 101 - 150W
- Watts RMS Per Channel @ 2Ω: 101 - 150W
- Watts RMS in bridge mode: 501 - 1000W
- RCA Input: 6x RCA
- High-Level Input: 6x Channel
- High-Level Input Voltage: Up to 20V
- Pre-Outs: 1x Channel | Mono
- Class: D
- Brand: HELIX
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.