iDatalink's HRN-RR-VW2 interface harness allows you to connect an iDatalink-ready car stereo in select...
iDatalink's HRN-RR-VW2 interface harness allows you to connect an iDatalink-ready car stereo in select 2015-21 Volkswagen vehicles, working in conjunction with iDatalink's Maestro ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 module. Once connected, you'll retain the use of your steering wheel audio controls in these vehicles. You'll also gain the ability to assign secondary functions to your steering wheel audio controls.
The package includes connectors that plug in between the Maestro module, your Volkswagen radio's wiring plugs, and your new car stereo. You'll have to solder or splice together this harness's power/ground, illumination, speaker, and navigation output wires to the corresponding wires on your aftermarket receiver's wiring harness. It also provides the navigation outputs you'll need if you're connecting a multimedia receiver.
Once the new receiver has been installed, you'll be able to set up gauges on its screen to monitor engine performance, tire pressure, and other functions. You can even send navigation information from your new receiver to the multi-function display in your VW's instrument cluster.
Installation note: The HRN-RR-VW2 harness must be used with the iDatalink Maestro ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 module to connect a new car stereo to your Volkswagen vehicle.
- allows installation of a new iDatalink-ready receiver in select Volkswagen vehicles (also requires the Maestro ADS-MRR or ADS-MRR2 module)
- retains the use of your steering wheel audio controls
- displays engine performance data and other vehicle data on a touchscreen
- displays radar info onscreen with select radios and detectors
- OEM Integration: Basic Sound Systems
- OEM Integration: Premium Sound Systems
- Accessories category: Harnesses
- Brand: IDATALINK MAESTRO
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.